Your First Visit
When you come for your first appointment, don’t forget to bring the following important information:
- Relevant medical records from other medical providers who have treated you for your current condition.
- Any relevant X-rays, scans, and/or test results.
- A list of all your current medications.
- All medical insurance cards.
- An insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor, if required by your insurance company.
- Completed new patient forms (click button below or here to access the forms). If it’s not possible to complete these prior to your appointment, please arrive about 15 minutes early to fill out this information.
Click here to sign up for our patient portal, where you can access a limited summary of your personal health record.
Our physicians provide surgical care through our affiliation with St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospitals and Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah. We also provide services at Wayne Memorial Hospital in Jesup, and Optim Medical Center-Screven in Sylvania. We realize that hospital preferences are important to both you and your insurance provider. If you have any questions about using a specific hospital, please feel free to ask a member of our staff.
Billing & Insurance
All billing and insurance filing is handled through the Rincon office. For inquiries regarding billing and/or insurance, please call one of our billing specialists at 912-826-4057. Your primary/secondary insurance will be filed automatically, however co-pays are expected to be paid at the time of the visit.
These would include:
- If you have not met your deductible for the year, you will be asked to pay in full at the time services are provided until your deductible is met.
- After you have met your deductible, you will be asked to pay your co-pay and/or co-insurance (if applicable) at the time services are provided.